In compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196, Code for the protection of personal data) and Community, (European Regulation for the protection of personal data No. 679/2016, GDPR) and subsequent changes, this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, putting in place every effort possible and proportionate to not infringe the rights of users.
The purpose of the privacy statement is to provide maximum transparency regarding the information that the site collects and how it is used.
Legal basis of the processing
This site processes data based on consent. With the use or consultation of this site visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
The provision of data and therefore the consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can refuse consent, and may revoke at any time a consent already provided (through the link Contacts or Contacts provided at the bottom of the page). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site may be compromised.
Starting from 25 May 2018 (date of entry into force of the GDPR), this site will process some of the data based on the legitimate interests of the data controller.
Data collected and purposes
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is kept during user visits. The information collected can be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the Internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– country of origin;
– possibly the number of clicks.
The collection of data and information takes place for the following purposes:
– in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the physical person-user of the site, and do not in any way allow identification (from 25 May 2018 such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner);
– for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts at damage. to the site itself or to damage other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, neither crossed with other data nor supplied to third parties, but used only for the protection of the site and its users (from 25 May 2018 this information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner);
– communicate the data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service.
The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified. In any case, personal data collected from the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided by law. However, the data may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User or for the performance of security checks or optimization of the site.
The data used for site security purposes (block attempts to damage the site) are stored for 7 days.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the web Hosting datacenter. Web hosting (Aruba S.p.A. Via San Clemente, 53 – 24036 Ponte San Pietro (BG) is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to avoid that a required feature can be provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, ie until the browser is closed. No consent is required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site for which no consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Under specific agreement with Google, which is designated as responsible for the processing of user data, the latter undertakes to process the data on the basis of the requests of the Controller, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on their browser.
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to view the information on the page provided by Google, and on the page on how to use the data by Google when using sites or apps of partners.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.
– Facebook – (cookie information link)
– Google+ – (cookie information link).
– Instagram – (cookie information link)
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular Decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Data Protection Authority), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes the data of users in a lawful and correct manner, adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, may have access to the data categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third-party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196, the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– oppose in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of data subjects are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to portability that is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to oppose the treatment that can be exercised by sending a request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
The data controller in accordance with the laws in force is the administrator of Lì Tarìci B & B contacted through the CONTACTS section or the contacts listed at the bottom of the pages of the website.